We are Hiring!
We are looking for the right person to join our team. If you or share the values below, we’d love to chat!
- Hard Working
- Team Player
- Highly Motivated
- Good Communicator
- Eager to Learn
- Detail Oriented
We are currently looking to find a great teammate that we can train for the following roll. Experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Digital Press Operator
You will be responsible for operating digital printing presses and post-press operations (bindery/finishing). The ideal candidate strives to be productive, engages in open communication, and enjoys finding solutions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be hard-working and dependable
- Mechanical skills and awareness are desired
- Positive, Team Oriented Attitude
- Dedication to quality
- Self-motivated to keep up with fast paced environment
- Basic reading, writing, arithmetic, and computer skills required
- Excellent color vision
- Ability to speak English to communicate clearly with managers
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
- Ability to stand long periods of time, walk, bend and stoop
- Lifting and moving objects that can weigh 40 lbs.
- Read and review the job ticket to ensure accuracy when preparing to print a job
- Set up and operate presses according to job specifics
- Monitor product for quality
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting
- Make necessary adjustments to the machine, perform quality checks required while in production, and help with other job task required to keep machine in production.
- Post-press operations (bindery/folding/finishing/gluing/etc)
- Maintain cleanliness of press, work area and area surrounding the printer
- Full or Part Time (flexible)
- Pay: $17.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Paid Holidays (if full time)
- Climate Controlled / Clean Work Environment
- A voice within the company
- Option for health insurance after one year (negotiable if needed sooner)